A leader among the nation’s nursing associations, the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) represents the interests of 350,000 registered nurses working in women’s health, obstetric and neonatal nursing nationwide, with a membership of more than 23,000 in the U.S., AWHONN members are committed to delivering superior health care to women and newborns in hospitals, in-home health and ambulatory care settings. AWHONN members’ rich diversity of skills and experience make AWHONN the voice for women’s health, perinatal and neonatal nursing. The Annual Convention attracts more than 3,600 attendees (65% make or influence purchasing decisions) who are ready to evaluate the latest technologies, services and products.
Why Exhibit at AWHONN 2019?
- Direct access to more than 3,200 potential customers
- 12 hours of unrestricted exhibit times
- Daily traffic-boosting events, including the Opening Reception, prize drawings, food and refreshments
- Unparalleled networking and recruiting opportunities
- Immediate product feedback
We Do the Marketing for You
- Target marketing to advanced practice, obstetric, neonatal and women’s health nurse
- Exposure to health care providers through pre-show mailings and advertising
- E-mail marketing campaign to AWHONN’s members and supporters
- Advertising in top industry publications